The current restrictions remain in place at Ascension:
- Masks must we worn bring your own when you come; when approaching for Holy Communion, lower the mask while in the Communion line to receive in the hand.
- Social distance must be maintained. Families may sit together
- Take a bulletin upon entering; the music for the Mass will be in the bulletin. Misselettes have been removed; now would be good time to download the parish app if you would like to follow the readings go to Apple or Android's app store and search for “myParish”
- Collection baskets are at the doors for donations we will not be passing the basket during Mass
- Holy Communion may be received only in the hand for the time being by explicit direction from the Archbishop.
Please remember that the obligation to attend Sunday Mass has been lifted during this time. Additionally, we continue to Livestream Mass for those deciding it best to remain at home. Please understand that these restriction allow us to offer public Masses and we are not in a position to change them to suit an individual’s preference. Help us help you. Please see the video below of our pastor, Fr. Molini, explaining the guidelines in more detail: